IFS - An Evidence-Based Therapy System
We are pleased to share with the professional therapy community the exciting news that the Internal Family Systems (IFS) Therapy is now posted on NREPP as an evidence-based practice.
NREPP is the National Registry for Evidence-based Programs and Practices, a national repository that is maintained by the U.S. government’s Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). Interventions listed in NREPP, now including IFS, have been subject to independent, rigorous scrutiny and are deemed to show significant impact on individual outcomes relating to mental health.
Applications of The Internal Family Systems
TRAUMA & ATTACHMENT
FINDING THE SELF
MEDITATION & SPIRITUALITY
What You'll Receive as a Member of the IFS Online Circle
The 'Online Circle' Includes Core IFS Teachings Every Month
About the IFS Founder and Contributing Lead Trainers
Richard C. Schwartz, Ph.D., Founder IFS
Richard Schwartz began his career as a systemic family therapist and developed the Internal Family Systems. He founded the Center for Self Leadership and has published five books about IFS.
Toni Herbine-Blank, MS, RN, C-SP
Clinical Specialist Psychotherapist and Senior Trainer for the Center for Self Leadership. She was trained in Family Therapy at the University of Pennsylvania where she earned both her RN and her advanced practice degree in Psychiatric Nursing.
Pamela Krause, MSW, LCSW
IFS Senior Lead Trainer and is also trained in Hakomi therapy. She has a private practice working with adults, adolescents, and children. She has a sub-specialty in adapting the IFS model for use in younger children.
Summary of the Internal Family Systems
Online Circle Membership
- 1. Internal Family Systems Fast Start Video Series [Value $97]
- 2. 12 Monthly Teachings and Q&A with IFS Founder Dr. Richard Schwartz [Value $997]
- 3. 12 Monthly Teachings from IFS Lead Trainers [Value $997]
- 4. Transcripts, Audio and Video Downloads for all the Monthly Teachings [Value $297]
- 5. Private Internal Family Systems Facebook Group [Value Priceless]
- BONUS #1: "Meditations for Self" by Richard C. Schwartz [Audio] [Value Priceless]
- BONUS #2: IFS and Spirituality: A Buddhist and Christian Perspective [Video]
- BONUS #3: IFS in Mediation and Education [Video]
Total Membership Value: $2,397+
Special 1-Year Membership Offer: $497
What Others Are Saying
Internal Family Systems is a powerful model and treatment modality!Diane Fosha, P.h.D., Developer of AEDP
The Internal Family Systems model is designed to bring stability and real leadership to the whole internal family. For doing this, there is no better method.Ron Kurtz, Creator of the Hakomi Method
For me, discovering Internal Family Systems therapy was a breakthough.Bessel van der Kolk, MD, Medical Doctor